Talk

Advanced search

Cutting Edge Tonight & TV in General

(12 Posts)
Boe Tue 29-Jul-03 14:08:32

Ae we boring in our house - this is the type of thing that we watch - cannot rememberlast time tuned into something which was not a documentry or reality TV!! Oh - Mastermind and university challenge are also favorites of ours.

Cutting Edge looks like it will be interesting tonight though (oh and that Britains Best Home thing with R&J!!). About a man who slaughtered him family whilst they slept - there was a clip and the policeman said - you could feel that there was a lot of love inthis house????

Ha ha - bet none of you would actually want to meet me now - I am a complete bore if my TV viewing is anything to go by, mind you went up to have bath last night and came down to DP watching DARTS!!! - He even refused to come to bed because it was just getting to an intersting bit!!

wickedstepmother Tue 29-Jul-03 14:14:11

It's soaps, cooking and property shows in our house.

I love soaps and property shows (Location, Location, Location, Property Ladder, Hot Property etc, etc)which is a bit of a releif for DH who was subjected to back to back Discovery Health baby shows when I was pregnant last year.

DH adores cooking programmes and spends most of his tv watching time on UKFood (150). It's a bit of a godsend really as he's a whizz in the kitchen and I'm useless ! Oh, and the obligatory SkySports News in the mornings

wickedstepmother Tue 29-Jul-03 14:14:11

It's soaps, cooking and property shows in our house.

I love soaps and property shows (Location, Location, Location, Property Ladder, Hot Property etc, etc)which is a bit of a releif for DH who was subjected to back to back Discovery Health baby shows when I was pregnant last year.

DH adores cooking programmes and spends most of his tv watching time on UKFood (150). It's a bit of a godsend really as he's a whizz in the kitchen and I'm useless ! Oh, and the obligatory SkySports News in the mornings

wickedstepmother Tue 29-Jul-03 14:14:59

Oops, sorry about the over enthusiastic double post

Boe Tue 29-Jul-03 14:21:33

DP would watch anything that is competitive - drives me barmy!! We had to watch the pool world championships!!

I love all the baby storey and a baby tale and stuff on Discovery Health and I am not even pregnant - stops me wanting one so much though - and can only watch when DP out as he will not have it on - he says it is worse than horror film - little does he know it is the ultimate reality TV and if he wants an heir he better get used to it!!

Boe Tue 29-Jul-03 14:22:31

Sorry had to break off first post halfway through - am sitting outside bosses office now so have to be a secret squirrel

oliveoil Tue 29-Jul-03 15:55:20

Bloody Sky bloody sports, Only fools and Horses, news, erm not much else. Don't watch any soaps, weirdo or what?

naughtynoonoo Tue 29-Jul-03 15:58:04

Did any of you see that thing in Channel 5 last night about the freaks? People who get themselves tatooed as animals, literally all their bodies, gross or what, I'm sure something similar has been on before! Also what about Ruby & Jim Carey - he's got some gashers hasn't he!

spikeycat Tue 29-Jul-03 16:30:53

I saw the freak thing, that bloke who had his tounge cut in half so it was like a lizards was strange, both sides both independantly - yuk!

badjelly Tue 29-Jul-03 16:36:34

Apparently forked tongues are 'all the rage' in America at the mo

Jimjams Tue 29-Jul-03 20:02:25

Watch Jacqui Jackson and her 7 children tomorrow (wednesday). BBC2 9pm

lilibet Tue 29-Jul-03 20:11:41

I didn't have a tv for 8 years and still have a bit of a yearning for the 'good old days', I HAVE to watch ER, 24 and West Wing every week, but other than that very little, I loved the Michael Woods Shakespeare programme and like music programmes, Jools and the proms, but its only the three that I refuse to miss. My children however, are tv junkes, I suppose thats one of the resons why I don't watch, I cant get near, then again, I'm always on here!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: