Advanced search

Calling all Spanish mums - specialist knowledge needed!

(1 Post)
chicca Fri 19-Aug-05 21:19:44

Que hay

I want to ship over a grandfather clock from Hampshire to us down here in Cadiz province. I am pretty sure I could find a specialist person to take it apart in the UK but am worried that I might not be able to find anyone to put it back together here. I have never seen one here.

What might someone who does this sort of thing be called??

Anyone had any similar experience?!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: