Talk

Advanced search

Marks and Spencers question

(8 Posts)
nutcracker Fri 19-Aug-05 16:14:16

Last week I brought Ds 2 pairs of jeans from there. They are a perfect fit and so i thought i'd see what else they have on the website for his age.

Only trouble is, there doesn't seem to be a section for his age group (2-3).

There is the section newborn - 2 but when you click on any of the items, they don't go up to 2.

Then the next group is from age 3. Ds is only little and age 3 trousers will swamp him.

Am I going blind or is there not a section for 2 yrs on there ??

hyphenlover Fri 19-Aug-05 16:19:15

here

nutcracker Fri 19-Aug-05 16:21:31

Yeah but if you click on any item in that section, it onl;y goes up to 12 mths not 2.

hyphenlover Fri 19-Aug-05 16:22:02

yeah it's a stupid design on their part.

some of the stuff goes up to age 5, some of it is only littley sizes

LIZS Fri 19-Aug-05 16:22:36

There is some stuff on there claiming to be for up to 5, but it doesn't seem comprehensive. Perhaps they haven't yet or don't put their entire new range on there.

hyphenlover Fri 19-Aug-05 16:23:44

for example if you click on jumpers, and then zi pup cardigan that item goes up to 5yrs

click on trousers and they are only baby ones

i do think they could have designed the site a bit better and put things in size order properly

Ladymuck Fri 19-Aug-05 16:24:04

They definitely don't have their full range on thier, and in general I haven't seen their full range on the website for years. No brainer as to why they lose money given they're competing with NEXT.

nutcracker Fri 19-Aug-05 16:24:18

Oh well nevermind, will have to go look instore instead, just wanted to check that I wasn't missing something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now