Talk

Advanced search

Love this weather!

(6 Posts)
Hattie05 Fri 19-Aug-05 08:12:58

Am i the only one enjoying our varied weather?

I think the variety is great! Yesterday i was out there sunbathing, today i wake up to it absolutely peeing down, thunder and lightening.

I would be quite happy for our weather to vary like this all year round. Much better than everyone complaining about the heat, and then everyone complaining about the cold and round and round in circles!

Kayleigh Fri 19-Aug-05 08:17:38

Today is the day I had no plans for me and the kids so I am more than happy with the weather. We have had a few busy days out and about so they could do with a day to stay home and chill.

And my mum is taking them out for lunch today so I get a break too. Perfect !

Catbert Fri 19-Aug-05 08:18:22

Yes, I actually love thunder storms.

Except.

Was woken by DD1 singing "I hear thunder" VERY loudly at 10 to 7.

And when I went for a pee and looked out at the weather, I realised my sunroof was open ...

Nooooooooo! Went out to close it, but GOD knows how long it had already been raining, seats are SOAKED...

How can I dry them out then? We'll all be sitting on towels I guess...

Hattie05 Fri 19-Aug-05 08:24:05

Yes could have been a problem for those planning a day at the beach or something!

Oh dear Catbert!! i guess you will be sitting on towels!

tarantula Fri 19-Aug-05 11:07:44

Incy Wincy tarantula cycled to work today
down came the raindrops and nearly washed poor tarantula away
Now wheres that bl**dy sunshine to dry up all the rain
So on her way home this spider doesnt get soaked again

Lucycat Fri 19-Aug-05 11:16:07

Our rain hasn't materialised here in Manchester - got all the washing done yesterday as they forecast it tipping it down today - I'm in shorts and t-shirt today, it's cooler but lovely and sunny.

Don't mind our weather at all - just the forecasts that drive me bonkers!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: