Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

EVESMAMA

(9 Posts)
HuggyBear Thu 18-Aug-05 23:17:31

hello hun

havent seen you around for a while, how are you?

missed you xxxx

HuggyBear Fri 19-Aug-05 07:55:35

bump

HuggyBear Fri 19-Aug-05 11:06:13

munz Fri 19-Aug-05 11:15:36

hay you, chatted to her for a bit the other day, she's floating about but I think with the move and all isn't up to full MNetting yet!

evesmama Fri 19-Aug-05 11:17:24

hey sweetie

im here..shouldnt be..still sat in t-shirt and unbrushed teeth!

how are you my dear?

HuggyBear Fri 19-Aug-05 11:20:48

Bloody exhausted!!

Forgot to go to bed last night! how can you forget to go to bed? Hehe i talk to much to people

am going for a sleep in a minute.

I am great!

Have you moved house then? We bought a house too, we're decorating at the moment - its looking great!

Summer hols from college and dh has taken the kids out for a while

(((evesmama))) missed you xxx
(((munz)))

evesmama Fri 19-Aug-05 11:27:50

what are you like

when did you move then? didnt know you were moving???
i should be cleaning bathroom now never mind decorating..but yet again..am sat here

HuggyBear Fri 19-Aug-05 11:33:21

I think we only bought the house about 6 weeks ago - it went through really quick. Am shocked actually.

I think ive watched one to many diy programmes though..... i decided to take out the kitchen and bathroom..... now they have to be put back in

got over excited though - never had my own house before

why arnt i in bed???

evesmama Fri 19-Aug-05 20:28:26

oh you are crazy, thats why i wanted this one in the end..lovely kitchen(needed new cooker though) and bathroom is out of this world!beautiful roll top bath, silver pedastel 'floating' sink and tap coming out of wall, floor that looks like your stepping into water(oh hang on..was that me leaving the taps running)and fully tiled white with one row of blue&tucoise glass tiles with chrome pencil edging....its fab..just got out as needed a soak..the bath hugs you..(or maybe thats cos im too fat??)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now