Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Help - I need to find children's bike "decorations" online and I can't find any!

(9 Posts)
MrsFogi Mon 19-Oct-09 23:10:01

Dh has ordered a bike for dd. She will be very disappointed as it is black (don't ask..long story). So, I want to decorate it with tassles (I have found these) and lots of decorations on the spokes and anything else mners can think of to make it a bit more pink and sparkly. But I can't find any spoke decorations or even bike decorations online. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Also, any ideas on brightening up a bike very welcome.

Washersaurus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:12:40

You need some spokey dokeys

some bike stickers such as these

a bike basket

[http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BICYCLE-TRICYCLE-CHILD-GIRL-BOY-CYCLE-BIKE-RINGING-BELL_W0QQitem Z320437140200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUKSportGoods_CyclAcces_RL?hash=item4a9b8abae8#ht_628wt1165 bike bell]

Washersaurus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:13:09

Ahem bike bell

Washersaurus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:14:46

Oooh you could put her name on it

Washersaurus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:18:31

pink gel saddle....comfy....

Washersaurus Tue 20-Oct-09 21:22:35

oh and a water bottle

I think that is about all I can think of! Good luck, I'm sure she will love it even if it is black.

MrsFogi Wed 21-Oct-09 22:56:50

Washersaurus I think I love you. How did you find all that stuff when I came up with zero online?

Washersaurus Thu 22-Oct-09 20:40:07

I have faaaar too much time on my hands, what can I say... grin Glad to have been of use to someone!

Takver Thu 22-Oct-09 20:52:40

I bought dd a dollies 'child seat' for her first bike at our local bike shop - can't remember how much but maybe a fiver? She loved it anyway.
Mind you, depends how old your dd is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now