Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

knee high socks For 12 mth old

(7 Posts)
Rosa Wed 14-Oct-09 14:25:06

Maybe I am asking too much ..Its colder not cold enough for buggy snuggles etc but when a child is sat in a buggy her trousers ride up and reveal the gap between sock and trousers. She gets cold legs. Tried a loose blanket - It gets kicked off. Its not cold enough for tights so I thought I would buy some long socks. Can anybody direct me in the right direction? Vertbaudets smallest ones are too big......Has to be online as I am not in the UK . Many Thanks mind you by the time I find any it will probably be winter !

DippyFarquhar Wed 14-Oct-09 14:29:41

How about baby leg warmers? I used to use these when I wore DS in a sling.

You can get them on Ebay or just put 'babylegs' into Google. I would put a link but my PC is being slow and it would take too long.

Lots of lovely patterns and they look cute!

MatNanPlus Wed 14-Oct-09 14:39:10

Oh, i was going to say tights but i see it isn;t cold enough tho i am guessing you mean knit tights, what about thin (like adult) tights?

here do some

Or what about baby leg warmers for when outdoors?

MrsBadger Wed 14-Oct-09 14:42:39

I used to use the Gap 'triple roll top' type socks, just not rolled down.

MrsBadger Wed 14-Oct-09 14:44:04

aha
Jojo

Rosa Wed 14-Oct-09 15:37:35

Fabbo what a superb idea... Leg warmers would be perfect I think its just to bridge ' the gap' . Rosa zooms off to search more.
I don't have a Gap and my baby socks are finished -done 2 dd's and been washed sooo many times !
Thank you

JJPickleheimerWinkleberrySmith Wed 14-Oct-09 15:41:41

DD has her baby legs on today! She gets the same problem when I carry her in the sling. They are very cute!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now