Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Need a 2010 wall calendar with plenty of space to write in appointments. What is your 2009 calendar like and where did you get it?

(14 Posts)
hmc Thu 24-Sep-09 14:24:21

I don't bother with a diary. I just use a wall calendar. Consequently I need a decent amount of space under each day so I can write in perhaps 3 or 4 appointments per day. For most wall calendars there is room to squeeze in one thing like "Dentist 4pm" and that's it! I've googled 'large wall calendars' to no avail.

What's your current wall calendar like - is it any good and where did you get it?

hmc Thu 24-Sep-09 14:35:59

bump

(wins prize for most uninspiring thread)

itsnotatoy Thu 24-Sep-09 14:48:22

I got a plain one from WHS a few years ago, but have been using a dodo pad diary for last few years so i can tuck in all the crap official letters from school etc. Only gives a week at a time that way though.

overmydeadbody Thu 24-Sep-09 14:50:21

google calendar

overmydeadbody Thu 24-Sep-09 14:51:00

sorry, that's confusing!

I mean google as a noun, not an adjective

overmydeadbody Thu 24-Sep-09 14:51:03

sorry, that's confusing!

I mean google as a noun, not an adjective

Romanarama Sat 26-Sep-09 18:02:49

make this!

MaureenMLove Sat 26-Sep-09 18:06:29

I have just moved into the 21st Century and I have all my appointments on the computer. Given that I log on to MN everyday, I figured it was the easiest place to have them, where I can be reminded as soon as I switch on!

I've also put them all on my phone, as that is the one thing that I take everywhere!

hmc Sat 26-Sep-09 18:15:45

I'm quite happy with the 1980's though wink

hmc Sat 26-Sep-09 18:17:10

That might be big enough Romanarama

Millarkie Sat 26-Sep-09 18:40:43

We use an academic year wall planner from Rymans. Can get a few things per day if you write small.

Romanarama Sat 26-Sep-09 20:04:50

Seriously though, I'm planning to make it. Just think, you could make the dcs' bdays extra big with pics, and have a whole scrapbooked bit for your holidays, plus stick on photos on the days you've already done things. It would be so great. If I do it, I'll post a pic.

For the boring day to day stuff you could just blutack a piece of A4 or s'th.

FritesMenthe Sat 26-Sep-09 20:14:22

Family calender, everyone gets their own column , so you will know who should be at the edbtist at 4pm.

FritesMenthe Sat 26-Sep-09 20:14:55

dentist, obviously

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now