Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

cribbage

(4 Posts)
gorionine Wed 23-Sep-09 13:49:29

I just baught a box of games that includes a cribbage board. On the rules it says I need a deck of card which is not included in the box (bit cheeky if you ask me!)

What sort of cards is cribbage played with? And more to the point is there an easy way to explain the game as I do not understand the rules that came in the boxblush!

MrsZuko Tue 06-Oct-09 12:34:37

Cribbage is played with the standard deck of cards. I love the game but there's no way I could explain it without showing someone face to face - try googling it - there must be an online demo of it which hopefully should be easier to understand. Failing that, try older relatives if you have any - it's got a reputation as an old man's pub game (although it's wickedly addictive once you know how to play)

thighsmadeofcheddar Tue 06-Oct-09 12:37:11

We play all the time, agree with Mrs Zuko, you need to find someone to show you as it's impossible to describe.

gorionine Tue 06-Oct-09 13:19:30

Oh thank you.

I do not have any older relative that could show me, but I will see if some neighbours can. I just love games of any sort so I will persevere in my quest!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now