Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Recommendations for Good Digital Camera for 6 year old

(4 Posts)
Badgerqueen Sat 19-Sep-09 12:34:22

DD1 (6 in October) would like a digital camera for her birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions. We were a bit reluctant to get a kiddy camera as I am not sure how worth while they are, are there any grown up ones that are easy to use worth having? Budget = under £50

thanks!

BoffinMum Sat 19-Sep-09 20:36:16

Well, over budget but ideal for young kids is the Nintendo DSi, which comes with a built in digital camera as well as all the usual Gameboy-type stuff.

Badgerqueen Mon 21-Sep-09 13:06:07

ooh never thought of that. But it is well out of our range, unless Dh was allowed shares in it!

fishflange Mon 21-Sep-09 13:14:11

those children's cameras are, by all accounts, rubbish - very low quality picures.
I would scout out an old one someone has ffinished with - friend or relly upgraded? Our 4 year old got a hand me down and it's just the job.Or look on ebay, your local free ads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now