Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

sock type car window blind??

(10 Posts)
lea1980 Fri 11-Sep-09 20:58:25

We have tried all sorts of car window blinds..my 2 year old son either dismantles them or they dont seem to do their job very well at all.
whilst travelling the other month, we spotted a car with what i can only describe as a sock type window blind..that is it wrapped over the window, covering both the inside and out.
so...does anybody know where i can find them? i have searched everywhere i can think of but to no luck!
many thanks in advance to anyone who can be of help!

bruxeur Fri 11-Sep-09 21:02:11

Kick the arse out of the sun. Guaranteed.

EyeballsintheSky Fri 11-Sep-09 21:03:58

I have them and they are absolutely fab. Not cheap but the best shade I have had. I see quite a few of them around now.

bruxeur Sat 12-Sep-09 12:51:50

Oh you're welcome, OP, no trouble at all.

esselle Sat 12-Sep-09 13:09:16

I have these too and they are great!

lynniep Sat 12-Sep-09 13:24:55

yep - another thumbs up for windowsox - although just so you are warned, they can restrict rear vision, especially if its raining (yes you're supposed to take them down if its not sunny, but we leave them on all year round)

snorris Sat 12-Sep-09 13:25:03

I've got them for my car too and definitely worth the money IMO.

snorris Sat 12-Sep-09 13:25:33

I've got them for my car too and definitely worth the money IMO.

Rindercella Sat 12-Sep-09 13:29:18

grin bruxeur - tis annoying, no?

Thanks for the link though, I will be ordering them smile

lea1980 Sun 13-Sep-09 22:04:21

ok, keep your pants on..we arent all mumsnet addicts, i do have a life away from the internet!!
thank you though, it is greatly appreciated..and i did write in my post "many thanks in advance" anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now