Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Microwave steriliser bags

(8 Posts)
VerityClinch Tue 08-Sep-09 11:40:19

Does anyone have any experience with microwave steriliser bags? I have read a few reviews on John Lewis and Arogs saying the Lindam ones won't fit a full size Avent bottle - does anyone know of any that do?

Also, has anyone used them for travelling (which is the reason I am investigating them) and do they work well?

Thanks for any comments you have.

LIZS Tue 08-Sep-09 15:23:04

I'm sure I put Avent bottles in them unless they have changed design. As an alternative you can get cold water sterilising bags which have a tablet and you just fill with water up to a mark then soak. You can get loads in them.

babydrip Fri 11-Sep-09 22:34:53

I used them with all sorts of shapes n sizes! they are fab! Boots, toys r us, mothercare etc sell them
xxxx

hazeyjane Fri 11-Sep-09 22:37:59

I definately used them with a full size Avent bottle, they are great, fold up in your bag and don't take very long in the microwave.

penona Fri 11-Sep-09 22:40:09

I have used them, took three on hols for twins (on 3 bottles a day each!), worked fine with the 8/9oz Avent bottles and a few dummies. Also with Dr Browns bottles. Would have used them at home too, pretty easy to use.

In fact I could post them to you, don't need them any more!

missusp Thu 17-Sep-09 11:32:06

I have used them with the tommee tippee closer to nature bottles which are really fat and dumpy so i could only get one in at a time but they work brilliantly!!
Would highly recommend them for holidays - defo

BikeRunSki Sun 11-Oct-09 19:22:01

I have used the Lindam steriliser bag with Avent bottles. They don't fit with the caps in too, so I just did them seperately.

wisterialane Sun 11-Oct-09 20:36:52

Yes, another vote here - they are fine with the Avent bottles. Very good imo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now