Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

bunk beds advice - where to buy?

(8 Posts)
beegee Sun 16-Aug-09 22:35:14

I'm wanting to buy a bunkbed for my 5 and 3 yo. I'm not keen on the 'conventional' one directly above the other...I like the idea of the lower bed being at right angles to the upper. I'm looking for a furniture company who understands what it means to be tight on space as I'm looking for perhaps a wardrobe / chest of drawers to come with it/attached...any inventive ways of space saving etc.

I found the ideal range in Italy a few weeks ago, but they only deliver in Italy...grrrr. Anyone have a company they can recommend?

beegee Mon 17-Aug-09 09:31:30

Bump

princessmel Mon 17-Aug-09 09:37:00

www.simplybunkbeds.com/loft-beds/lshapedandstudyloftbedsarticle.cfm

princessmel Mon 17-Aug-09 09:38:10

www.mybunkbeds.com/bunkbed-styles.html

princessmel Mon 17-Aug-09 09:39:13

furniture.about.com/od/childrensfurniture/ss/bbed_5.htm

How about these??? smile

thehouseofmirth Mon 17-Aug-09 09:40:39

Have you looked at Aspace or Great Little Trading company? We got DS's Thuka midsleeper from a great shop in Farnham (because we wanted to see what we were buying) but they have a website here and they're very helpful

beegee Wed 19-Aug-09 05:13:52

Oh thank you so much. These are all great. Houseofmirth - I live close to farnham so that's even better. Guess where I'll be Saturday morn?!

thehouseofmirth Wed 19-Aug-09 17:41:08

Glad to help! They're really helpful. When we bought DS's bed we also bought a cabinet in a shop round the corner which wouldn't fit in our car and they collected it from the shop, stored & delivered it with his bed which I thought was very kind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now