Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Organised Mum stuff - the new Little bird range - any fans?

(24 Posts)
hunkermunker Fri 14-Aug-09 11:30:31

New term starts soon...

Am toying with Little Bird diary for this year. Has anybody got one?

bumpybecky Fri 14-Aug-09 11:33:34

look very pretty, but little bird ones are calendar year rather than academic year I think

hunkermunker Fri 14-Aug-09 11:35:05

Grr! That won't work then!

Maybe I can get one for Jan 10-Dec 10 and do seat of my pants diarising from Sep - Dec this year?

hippipotamiHasLost55lbs Fri 14-Aug-09 11:38:11

They are gorgeous, they really are (especially the red one)

Hunker, I tried seat-of-pants-diarising from Sept - Dec last year and it was a disaster. Don't go there!!
Have gone back to trusty Organised Mum for this year and already my dc are heaving a sigh of relief... grin

pugsandseals Fri 14-Aug-09 11:40:06

Don't know the range, but I ended up with a mini filofax with a zip & use it as a purse as well & it has been fantastic! It even has a wrist strap so I can't loose it (am not the most organised person in the world)
Got mine cheap on ebay
www.filofax.co.uk/store/organiserdetails.asp?display=&sizeId=1&rangeId=23&dsizeId=1

hunkermunker Fri 14-Aug-09 13:06:42

Hippi, wise words.

Will go for a Life Book as ever.

Love the red Little Bird book though. [hankers for more stationery]

hippipotamiHasLost55lbs Fri 14-Aug-09 18:37:33

What is it about stationery?? The dc had some WHSmith gift vouchers to spend yesterday and whilst they were perusing the books and craft materials respectively I was drooling over diaries blush

But Organised Mum is great [tries to console herself and puts all thoughts of a lovely red little bird diary out of her head]

BadgersArse Sat 15-Aug-09 09:27:05

ah HERE we are
you lot whoever placed an order with me are still earning me money! thanks a lot!

hippipotamiHasLost55lbs Sat 15-Aug-09 10:10:21

Arse, do you run Organised Mum?

Flamesparrow Sat 15-Aug-09 10:35:24

Hmmm... I'm not convinced by the "month at a glance" being at the back of the book... I like to be able to glance at my month at the start of each month. hmm

BadgersArse Sat 15-Aug-09 11:05:12

no i am an affiliate

hippipotamiHasLost55lbs Sat 15-Aug-09 11:24:37

Ah, I see. I think I just went through their website (googled organised mum). Will put a shout out for you next year before I order smile

Starbear Sat 15-Aug-09 11:37:55

I love my zip up Filofax. I just wish they had some bits and pieces for family organising. I have to have a pag for a day. as it has time down the side which I really really need for work & ds things

Starbear Sat 15-Aug-09 11:39:26

Who else makes Sept-Sept calenders. I thought I saw another one on the internet the other day but I forgot to write it down.

quoteTHISyafuckers Sat 15-Aug-09 11:39:55

anyone got anyone money off offers for this year? I am terrified of not having one for next year, as I love mine so.

hunkermunker Sat 15-Aug-09 14:45:14

Hey, BA grin

Am going to go for monthly calendar this year. I found nobody looked ahead on the weekly one.

fishie Sat 15-Aug-09 14:54:06

i really wanted one but they are day to a page and i need week to a view. got moleskine academic year instead.

Starbear Sat 15-Aug-09 15:36:26

I probably need a year planner as well. The only birthday I remember are DH DS & mine and those we get party invite to. Not really fair to my cousins, friends and aunt who send me a card blush

hunkermunker Sat 15-Aug-09 19:47:56

Fishie, the Pocket Life Books are a week to a page.

BadgersArse Sat 15-Aug-09 19:49:42

yes now am Joggleur woman i dont know if I will get one at ALL!

Flamesparrow Sat 15-Aug-09 20:01:46

Is the Joggler actually sending you reminders?!?!?! shock You are truly blessed...

hunkermunker Sat 15-Aug-09 20:08:05

I thought you could be electrocuted with Jogglers?

I am sure I read of a recall?

FrazzledFairyFay Wed 02-Sep-09 10:07:11

Who do I order through, to give you some commission?

4andnotout Wed 02-Sep-09 10:13:09

Phew! Im not alone in my love for all things organised mum! So far this year i have the pocket life book in red leather cover and the family life book in red leather cover, i feel a tad like michael aspel!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now