Talk

Advanced search

Best iPad / tablet for toddler

(7 Posts)
user1465146157 Mon 08-Jul-19 13:14:57

Hello
Thinking of getting an inexpensive Tablet for my two year old just for games and if we are travelling.

Any recommendations for good ones that aren't too much money as its only for a child, I've heard refurbished iPads are a good idea

If anyone can advise on a trusted website or supplier please share?

thanks!!

coragreta Mon 08-Jul-19 14:19:46

Interested as I'm also looking for my 3yo.

purplepingu Mon 08-Jul-19 14:29:41

Amazon kindle, the for kids version. It comes with a two year no-questions asked warranty (which I have now claimed on three times!) so it's covered if they break it or something goes wrong with it, you just get sent a new one. Plus, has free access to the tv shows, games and books for a year.

purplepingu Mon 08-Jul-19 14:30:51

Forgot to add, the last claim was because DH folded the buggy up with the tablet underneath and smashed the screen. Amazon still replaced it! I called from abroad while we were on holiday and by the time we were back the new one was waiting for us.

user1465146157 Mon 08-Jul-19 19:12:40

@purplepingu thanks so much I'll have a look!

NuffingChora Mon 08-Jul-19 19:23:33

Get one you can lock the screen of - the kindle fire we have can’t do it and it’s a complete pain. iPad loads better for this reason.

Deemail Mon 08-Jul-19 19:25:50

Toddlers and small children don't need tablets.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »