Talk

Advanced search

Can I make a deal with you?

(8 Posts)
LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 01-Jul-19 14:04:00

If I am ever tempted to buy a ‘bargain’ item of clothing from a discount website I will come on here and announce it.

You will reply:
Nooooooo
Don’t do it
There’s a reason it’s that cheap
Are you mad?
Remember the jumpsuit

Deal? It’s happened too many times.

AnythingConsidered Mon 01-Jul-19 14:22:45

Only if you tell us the item and discount website, so that we can also avoid it!

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 01-Jul-19 14:51:59

Hmmm. Here’s a clue - cute linen-look dungarees with pockets (like they wear in Japan).

In reality - nasty man-made fibres (smells like fish) and makes you look like a tubby toddler with a full nappy. From China.

Barbarafromblackpool Mon 01-Jul-19 14:53:12

Is it New Chic?

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 01-Jul-19 14:53:23

Smells like fish😳

picklemepopcorn Mon 01-Jul-19 16:18:28

I hate how great the pictures look- I wish I could find the clothes in real life. Is 'Schein' real? They are showing me beautiful stuff at the moment.

Shelvesoutofbooks Mon 01-Jul-19 16:20:55

She in is basically ali express - all china stuff, straight from the factories. Wouldn't recommend it, if you HAVE TO buy something from it I suggest having a look on Aliexpress for the same thing - chances are it will be cheaper on Ali anyways.

LordProfFekkoThePenguinPhD Mon 01-Jul-19 16:23:27

It wasn’t branded - non brand on a ‘voucher/coupon’ site but I’ve since seen them on eBay or amazon (I forget which)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »