Talk

Advanced search

Best tumble dryer

(10 Posts)
Pasithea Sun 21-Jul-19 13:35:13

White Knight look on website got my condensing one for 99 quid. Best drier I have ever had.

Skandiminsk Sun 21-Jul-19 13:33:49

I had a hot point condenser & it lasted about 7yrs. Now I have a LG Eco Dry 8kg condenser. I haven't had any problems with it. You can choose from 'cupboard dry', 'very dry' or 'extra dry' & there's loads more options! I've had this so far about 5yrs. Model RC8055AH2Z

peppaminttea Wed 26-Jun-19 07:17:52

We have a Bosch condensor with a heat pump. It was more expensive BUT there are some good deals to be had - we got ao.com to pricematch plus Bosch are giving cashback for certain models at the moment, and the model we bought has a 5 year warranty. Average running costs are supposed to be about £40 cheaper than a conventional condensor ( due to heat pump/energy rating) so in the long run should work out more cost effective.

Saucery Wed 26-Jun-19 06:17:10

White Knight. Not sleek, not glamorous, but will dry clothes efficiently.

Bixter Wed 26-Jun-19 06:14:15

Thank you

BeautifulBlackBamboo Tue 25-Jun-19 16:26:24

I have a condenser one which comes with a tray but also has a pipe which can be plumbed in to drain. It's also got a heat pump to keep costs low though it does make the cycle time longer. I'll look up the model number for you.

Bixter Mon 24-Jun-19 21:54:10

Interesting you both say Bosch, which models and vented or condensing?

peppaminttea Mon 24-Jun-19 21:27:08

Bosch. Just changed from Hotpoint to Bosch and I'm amazed by the difference.

BeautifulBlackBamboo Mon 24-Jun-19 20:26:50

Bosch - on my second, lasts years

Bixter Mon 24-Jun-19 18:43:13

I'm looking for recommendations for a Tumble dryer that actually dries. The Hotpoint one I've got is hopeless! Tks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »