Talk

Advanced search

Opinions needed on baby blankets!

(3 Posts)
Kirstleigh Wed 13-Jun-18 18:22:12

Hey! So I’ve recently started making crochet blankets ideal for babies. I do them in a range of colours and custom colours to suit different people. I haven’t actually started selling any yet as I’m a bit nervous but have made them for family members/friends. I would appreciate everyone’s opinion on them, whether you’d buy them for your child and how much you do be willing to pay for one. Thank you in advance smile

sophiec123 Sun 22-Jul-18 23:21:27

My daughter is 5 months old and was gifted a crocheted pink and white blanket. I'm 22 and usually into the more modern things so wasn't sure how I would feel but honestly it is the best blanket that my daughter has. She loves the feel of it and uses it as a sort of comforter, as soon as I put a little across her cheek she's straight asleep. I've worried a lot about her pulling blankets on her face when sleeping but I worry less with the crocheted one as it's "hole-y". I would definitely recommend a crocheted blanket

Astrid2 Sun 22-Jul-18 23:38:04

I was advised against crochet blankets at an antenatal class as babies can get their fingers and toes stuck in the holes and cut off circulation!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: