Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Found it but looked like I'd had a stroke!

(11 Posts)
Paperdolly Mon 12-Feb-18 21:35:54

At last! I've found the thing that DOES take the under eye puffiness away. My Beautiful Eyes £30 a throw but it makes up for all the money I've wasted on other products. The only thing was I didn't think it was working at first so I put a second layer over my baggy under eyes and I look like I'd had a stroke! I won't make that mistake again! Does anyone else use it?

WobblyLondoner Mon 12-Feb-18 23:07:35

Do you mean my perfect eyes?

Just had a look at the site - the before and after photos are interesting but it's really hard to compare as the light is often very different in the two pictures.

What difference has it made for you?

mehhh Mon 12-Feb-18 23:13:45

Following as I'm interested!

Is this general puffiness or sagging? I have been considering tear trough fillers but not sure I can justify the money

Paperdolly Tue 13-Feb-18 06:17:10

Oops! Yes it is My Perfect Eyes. It takes away puffiness and sagging. Not putting so much on now and it works! It's £30 at Lloyd's Pharmacy but more expensive elsewhere.

I missed the coupon for £5 off.

The other stuff I've bought has never really worked.

Paperdolly Fri 16-Feb-18 19:39:33

Update. I am not on commission I promise but I have to say I'm using it every day now. I look so tired without it! Anybody else with under eye bags n wrinkles?

CisMyArse Fri 16-Feb-18 19:45:17

'Looked like I had a stroke'

You're not selling it to me! grin

What do you mean, exactly?!

mehhh Fri 16-Feb-18 23:08:06

I saw an advert for it on the tv yesterday, is it really that good?!

Paperdolly Sat 17-Feb-18 10:19:31

Yes. It tightens the skin. If you put too much on it definitely changes your appearance. This is going to last me ages!

CisMyArse Sat 17-Feb-18 13:54:31

I'm tempted.
Got a link?

Paperdolly Sat 17-Feb-18 23:27:38

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/en/my-perfect-eyes-100-applications

CisMyArse Thu 22-Feb-18 08:36:58

Well, it works. My concern is applying some make up above it. Will it wipe off and wear away? Will it 'stain' and make the face powder/foundation cling and clump to it? I don't own foundation so can't tell you all. I'll let you know about the powder though (when I find it).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now