Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Fed up of Instamums not being original with their ‘ads’

(5 Posts)
Lotty1880 Tue 23-Jan-18 21:33:46

So tonight at more or less the same time two instamums/bloggers posted about meal box plans. Both similar stories and words/phrases used so it must be scripted, box the same product/company and both doing the same vote over the followers choosing what they cook.

They got followers from being original and I just feel like it’s a sell out that they have done this as nothing original and for a few pounds they have clearly read off a script. I see it a lot now and it’s really disappointing. They were much better with less followers and just sticking to who they were instead of losing themselves for a few pounds and the latest fad. Does anyone else witness the same?

Lotty1880 Tue 23-Jan-18 22:22:55

And seen a third as well. All promoting the same company. How silly and it’s a shame they know they have mum followers which they are now trying to sell to.

isitfridayyet1 Tue 23-Jan-18 23:03:27

Yeah I've definitely noticed this too. I don't begrudge them making money from posts but I do miss the original Instagram where it wasn't always about sponsored posts 😒

ObiJuanKenobi Tue 23-Jan-18 23:04:27

Oh god do we really need another Instamum bashing thread? hmm

Lotty1880 Wed 24-Jan-18 07:33:12

It’s not a bashing thread it’s just an observation that I have made when u logged on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: