Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Which ipl hair remover do you recommend?

(7 Posts)
shabbyshibby Wed 22-Nov-17 00:11:26

I'm sitting here with the itchiest rash ever on my thighs after having a wax last week & I've decided to treat myself to an ipl hair remover, either the Philips lumea or the Smoothskin Bare. Pros/cons? Which one would you recommend? Tia smile

shabbyshibby Wed 22-Nov-17 13:25:05

Hellooooo...

nadinexo1 Wed 22-Nov-17 13:28:37

I have the tria laser and been using for 6 weeks, I don't have much hair left underarm s and legs although it seems to be working slower on but there are smooth patches so I'm going to carry on until I'm completely hair free. I was sceptical but it actually works you have to persevere and it does sting a bit.

ijustwannadance Wed 22-Nov-17 13:30:43

Lumea works great for me.

shabbyshibby Fri 24-Nov-17 10:27:15

Ta for the responses! First time poster & I wasn't sure if my post was visible or if I'd posted in the right place confused

thenewaveragebear1983 Fri 24-Nov-17 10:32:12

I use a Philips lumea, I've been doing it properly this time so doing it on schedule and only shaving in between. I only use it on my face though, not tried arms/legs, plus I have pcos so I think it's less effective in that case. After 3 sessions, 2 weeks apart, my top lip is virtually hair free but I am still persevering with my chin as it doesn't seem to be making a huge difference so far.

Abijam Sat 09-Dec-17 14:31:09

Actually, I am looking at an epilator these days for hair removal. It seems that hair supposedly grows thinner after each epilation. So I am personally thinking of trying one very soon.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: