Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Gradual tanners

(7 Posts)
princessachica Wed 14-Jun-17 16:36:11

So I want to try gradual tanners I want to know which one is the best and weather it would stain my hands aswell? Can I use it on my face ? And does it look fake like a orange and do they wash off or fade away gradually 😌😌 thanks hope to here some comments

Rach93 Thu 03-Aug-17 22:07:31

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Primrose06 Tue 05-Sep-17 18:28:38

White to brown. You use in the shower.
I love The Body shops bronzing oil.it has instant colour which can be used daily . It feels amazing on my awful skin and is streak proof and even smells nice.
Barry M do a similar oil I use it sometimes
I also use the other in the shower.
Hope this helps .

Primrose06 Tue 05-Sep-17 18:35:49

Have never used either on my face .The shower one is not that noticeable and the oil is a lovely golden shimmer . A good rule is to apply at night and wear pjs for about an hour . It washes off hands and most things easily .

ProseccoMamam Tue 05-Sep-17 18:49:00

Dove and garnier do good ones, smell nice and aren't streaky or orange. I use dove in the winter in between spray tans and garnier in the summer/warmer months. Dove is thicker and keeps my skin moisturised and less flakey.

Livedandlearned Tue 05-Sep-17 18:54:35

I like Vita Liberata fabulous. It really worked for me, apply in a circular motion using a tanning mitt which was really cheap. I use no 7 gradual face tanner, didn't apply the Vita one to my face as I didn't need to.

Rebecca1971 Sat 07-Oct-17 15:08:56

Dove is the best. I’ve tried loads and this is the one I’ve found gives the best colour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now