Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

cheeky wipes washable sanitary pads for after baby

(3 Posts)
luckycat2 Sun 28-May-17 16:03:35

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if anyone has used the cheeky wipes washable sanitary pads - I think they are the ultra cotton maternity / night pads for the weeks after having a baby?

www.cheekywipes.com/organic-cotton-cloth-sanitary-pads/ultrapad-cloth-sanitary-maternity-night-pads.html

Normally I use a mooncup for my periods but they are not recommended for straight after the birth.

I'm not sure how many washable pads I will need to buy, or if they are any good? Has anyone tried them out?

We are going to do reuseable nappies so will be doing a fair bit of washing anyway! And I don't find the mooncup gross so I think I'll be fine with washing the pads.

Thanks for your help

wowbutter Sun 28-May-17 16:07:08

I really like washable sanpro. I haven't used those ones, but others. And as a product, they're really good.

luckycat2 Sun 28-May-17 17:26:34

Hi wowbutter,

Can you recommend any brands?

Thanks very much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now