Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Are iPhones any good compared to Samsung

(9 Posts)
BusyBee2017 Sun 21-May-17 07:47:29

I have an iPhone and I am considering getting a Samsung Galaxy S8 because iPhone are restricted with certain stuff like flash player.

Any advice from people who have had iPhone and Samsung?

Nishky Sun 21-May-17 07:48:41

Hated Samsung. Went back to Apple asap

LedaP Sun 21-May-17 07:51:41

I moved from i phone to samsung 7. Would never have an iphone again.

Love my samsung and planning on upgrading to the 8 soon.

I know people on both sides of this argument. I think it comes down to personal preference.

fiftyplustwo Sun 21-May-17 08:01:51

I find I relatively more often see people with iPhones where there are big cracks on the glass. I can't figure out why this is the case.

LittleCandle Sun 21-May-17 08:10:38

I loathed my Samsung. It wouldn't ring a lot of the time, it frequently wouldn't let me answer it. Texts wouldn't appear. There was, apparently, nothing wrong with it. I got an iPhone this year and would never go back to a Samsung.

BusyBee2017 Sun 21-May-17 09:08:04

As soon as I posted this thread my iPhone had a blank screen and no longer turns on! It's buggered. Wanted it to last until my birthday in July when DH was going to get me a new phone!! Darn it

fiftyplustwo Sun 21-May-17 13:15:15

Borrow an old phone from a friend for two months...

Missanneshirley Sun 21-May-17 13:19:06

Moved from Apple to Samsung 2 phones ago and would never move back!
Are you a mac or a pc person? I prefer pc think it suits the way my mind works!

BusyBee2017 Sun 28-May-17 21:15:37

Ive never used a mac. I have a laptop so guess I'm a pic person

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now