Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Day 2 of FOOTNER foot peel feeling nervous!!

(8 Posts)
anon1987 Thu 18-May-17 23:14:37

Last night I wore some of those footner socks for about 80mins.
My feet are hideous and dp calls them his little trotters.
So I bought some of amazon as I can't be bothered with all the scalping and scraping.

After I did the treatment, I realised I forgot to Vaseline the top of my feet.

The top of my feet are so thin with bones showing, now I'm really nervous they'll be nothing left confused

So far my feet feel almost shrunken, they even look smaller, a little dry and shiny as well.

What will happen? Is too late to reverse the procedure??!??

71HourAchmed Thu 18-May-17 23:33:14

Main thing I found really helped with the peeling was soaking them in a tub of hot water every evening for half an hour or so - stopped them peeling in small bits and meant they peeled off in huge chunks. Was v satisfying.

Don't think you can reverse the process now unfortunately, but the soaking really helped with the dry phase

PickAChew Thu 18-May-17 23:35:43

I'm just over a week on from doing mine and they're just about finished. I never vaseline the tops of my feet - they don't peel like the base, just get flaky and it all rubs off in the bath and they end up lovely and soft.

Bleurghghghgh Thu 18-May-17 23:36:57

You're not going to end up with no skin! I never Vaseline mine and the top layer peels a bit like sunburn. The bottom comes off in chunks though. The acids only dissolve dead skin, you'll be fine

Bleurghghghgh Thu 18-May-17 23:37:32

Also ordering some right now, thanks for the reminder grin

Bleurghghghgh Thu 18-May-17 23:38:23

By 'top layer' I meant 'the top of my foot'. I'm tired and tipsy.

anon1987 Thu 18-May-17 23:44:24

Bleur confusedthank god for that!

Ok so I should be fine, I'm not going to be needing any skin grafts then?!

I'll do the soak now, it would be lovely for it to come off in sheets grin

olderthanyouthink Thu 18-May-17 23:51:07

I'd be interested if they only get dead skin, I don't have really bad feet but they can be a bit crap but I've recently ground them down.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now