Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Sleepyhead deluxe

(13 Posts)
Bmarie Sun 14-May-17 07:26:46

Hi guys!

Does anyone have the sleepyhead deluxe pod and have any comments on it?

I only have one friend I know who has this and she thought it was a god send, but when I told my mum the cost (£200) she thought it would be a waste of money and not worth it

Thank you flowers

welshweasel Sun 14-May-17 07:28:38

Hands down the best piece of baby stuff we had!

CurlsLDN Sun 14-May-17 07:29:51

I know a lot of people who have found it to be really good.

I never got one as ds slept okish, and they go against safer sleep guidelines, which dictate a firm flat mattress.

caffeineandcalpol Sun 14-May-17 07:37:26

Best baby buy ever

Bmarie Sun 14-May-17 07:51:04

Thanks everyone! Is it something I should wait until baby is here before I buy to see how he/she sleeps without? I originally added to my list of must haves!

RuskBaby Sun 14-May-17 08:00:21

£110 on amazon. We love ours, it doesn't fit in our crib safely (sides squash so no room for baby to turn head to be sick) so in the crib we rolled towels under the sheet to give the comfort feel for her. Our sleepyhead comes into its own when she ends up in our bed, it enables me to sleep better knowing she is cocooned. If you buy on amazon they can get it to you quickly so unless you have lots of space I would wait.

FenellaMaxwellsPony Sun 14-May-17 08:11:40

It's not £200 - £110-125. And worth every penny! We'd have had no sleep at all without it!

villainousbroodmare Sun 14-May-17 08:17:22

Loved it, made co-sleeping and travelling so easy. I'd regard it as a great buy. We also bought the Grande which is the next size (and prob more expensive). Didn't get quite so long out of that but it smoothed the transition to grown up bed v nicely.

FuckADuckk Sun 14-May-17 08:40:39

£110 on Amazon and John Lewis. Meant the difference between 3 wake ups and a full night from 8-6.

We're buying the sleepy head grand (next size up) for £165

Coffeepleeeaase Sun 14-May-17 08:42:17

Couldn't recommend it more ! We have the Grand now and it's still great 🙂

Bmarie Sun 14-May-17 08:43:37

Thank you so much everyone!! Xxx

6AMisthenew8AM Sun 14-May-17 08:51:25

Love ours. Our first baby was fine just swaddled but baby 2 hated being swaddled so we got a sleepyhead when he was less than a week old. He slept amazingly in it and started going 12 hours through the night at 4.5 months old (he was only having 1 wake up previous to this anyway)
The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is what to do when he grows out of it which will be pretty soon. Want to wean him off of it really rather than buying the next size up, but we shall see!

putdownyourphone Sun 14-May-17 08:58:28

It's not 200. And it's a great purchase! We have upgraded to the Grand now (also very expensive) but worth it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now