We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

iPhone 7 plus

(4 Posts)
Babasaclover Fri 17-Mar-17 20:24:05

Thinking about getting a new iPhone 7 plus. Before children I always got the latest iPhone every year but then decided I couldn't warrant wasting the money. Well now my phone is packing up I must get a new one. Would like to spoil myself and get the latest.

Does anyone have the new iPhone 7 plus? I really like the sound of the battery which actually finally seems to last - my only complaint about iPhones was battery.

Also what of these new wireless earbuds? I can see these being great for the gym. How do you charge them though? And do they emit the same amount of external noise? I.e. Will i annoy everyone on the train with them. I've always used other brands for this very reason.

Help. Is it worth the outlay?

Soon to return to work from maternity leave and want a reliable phone that doesn't run out of charge in case of problems with children during working day.

KenDoddsDadsDog Fri 17-Mar-17 20:32:26

7plus is a great phone - good battery life and the camera is superb .
AirPods are fab (they don't come with the phones) . I use th for running more than anything else but very easy to use and better than my previous wifi headphones.

Babasaclover Fri 17-Mar-17 21:11:29

Thanks so much for the reply.

So do they come with any earphones?

I currently use some wireless headphones for the gym. Love the lack of wires but hate the fiddly wrapping spa round the eat bit first

Handsupbabyhandsup Fri 17-Mar-17 21:15:20

I've got a 7 plus. I love it.

It comes with headphones and an adapter so you can use standard headphones with it.

My only complaint is not being able to charge and use headphones at the same time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now