Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Diaries

(4 Posts)
Berks2Mum Mon 26-Dec-16 16:32:20

Seem to always lose time looking for perfect diary. I love the MUJI diary in white cardboard with a vinyl cover that you can remove.
I love this diary and its been removed!! They also did small version of diary which I bought to keep track of other stuff and they've gone too.

I don't like heavy moleskin, expensive leather stuff. Loved the simplicity of Muji and so sad they have gone. Any ideas for replacement? Merry Christmas to all of you.

Santamajormummy000 Mon 26-Dec-16 17:16:49

After decades of using a pocket sized Filofax,my phone had taken over most of the info so I too went on the search for the perfect diary.fsmile
The Works have a good selection, but their paper quality isn't great. For 18 months I used their Academic "Mum" diary with me on the left and family on the right ( I agree with Indiana Jones' dad who writes things down so he desn't NEED to remember them.
Again, the paper wasn't great so I've bought a small (16x9 cm) purple Moleskine, so not the usual traditional size or colour, with diary on the left and free ruled paper on the right. They also had gold embossing included in the price on the website.
I have high hopes for this one!

Santamajormummy000 Mon 26-Dec-16 17:18:23

Sorry for bad typing, I'm on my phone...

UpAndDownToday Tue 17-Jan-17 23:43:52

Yes, moleskin quality amazing. Looked at Quovadis but they don't understand Muji elegance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now