Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Ear defenders

(5 Posts)
Caitlin271994 Thu 22-Dec-16 16:35:27

Hi there,
I'm a final year student in product design and I'm looking into ear defenders for young children, I want to make them something more desirable and comfortable to wear. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them or just general things perhaps when using them that could be of help?
Would appreciate any feedback smile thank you for your time.

originalmavis Thu 22-Dec-16 16:42:24

We had some for ds when he was little . I'm sure it's already done but maybe a funky animal head design? Or elf ears?

OnTheUp13 Thu 22-Dec-16 16:42:47

You might have more luck asking on the SEN board as children with some SEN difficulties use ear defenders to decrease sensory overload.

youarenotkiddingme Thu 22-Dec-16 17:02:13

My ds (12) wears ear defenders. (He's autistic) he wears the ear kidz ones that just come in colour.

Ds said he'd love ones you could pipe music through and have more teen designs like mine craft/ Lego etc!

Keremy Thu 22-Dec-16 17:33:34

The comfort on the ones we have is fine (think they are Edz) but I would love ones that could be used for music and designs for teens also.

Ones that looked more like headphones or had cool teen designs and patterns

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now