Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

DH Christmas present, ideas please!

(3 Posts)
twirlytwit Tue 20-Dec-16 10:45:15

So been very unorganised this year. We've just moved, both work, lots else to organise etc. Scaling back on Christmas presents so not really buying for each other... but I would like to get something for my husband from the children... not of huge value £30ish, ideally something useful and not thoughtless.
I usually get an idea come to mind but I'm running out of time for inspiration to strike!
Also I'm not crafty in the least and DH very aware of that.. would die laughing if I tried to create something at home!
Would be grateful for any ideas or to know what you've got the men in your lives fsmile

thenewaveragebear1983 Tue 20-Dec-16 11:06:17

Golf lesson off groupon £18.
Batman dressing gown from tkmaxx £30
Nice jumper/hoody thing also from tkmaxx which was about £25

He's difficult to buy for!

He also usually likes the season review for his football team (Everton) but I bet they do these for all teams.
Usually some boxers/socks/aftershave as well

twirlytwit Tue 20-Dec-16 16:41:27

Thank you, the golf thing is a nice idea. I could do something like that with tennis or golf really.
Glad mine isn't the only tricky one! Have gone along the same lines. Feels a bit boring but would be more appreciated than novelty gifts.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: