Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

which MAM bottles to get?

(5 Posts)
bradleybecky Mon 28-Nov-16 22:48:55

Want to get a couple for expressed milk. any recommendations? (first baby)

on amazon - can either get three bottles (260ml)

or ..

a whole starter kit... which includes:

Complete 15-piece bottle starter set
Includes small, medium and large bottles, teats, soft spout, sealing discs, handle and soother

Lorann86 Sat 03-Dec-16 08:41:18

Ive just ordered the large starter set from toys r us. For £26 it has alot of variety and even if baby doesnt take to the bottles its doesnt feel like a huge outlay for us. If baby does take to it then the bottles will last right up until 1 which seems like a great deal! First time mum like you and second guessing every purchase i make so far!

SingleMum84 Tue 20-Dec-16 10:37:50

I actually gone one of these to test - www.freestuffbaby.co.uk/free-latch-baby-bottle/ and its really good, if I had to buy one it would be this one for sure!

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Tue 20-Dec-16 10:41:17

Starter set. I didn't need to buy any extra bottles until he was about 7 months old (bf with expressed milk most of the time). At that point I bought a 3 pack of the bigger style with the spout teats.

Side note. MAM make glass bottles that are fab too. Dc1 only really liked glass for some odd reason.

BumWad Tue 20-Dec-16 11:05:20

Starter set was enough for us. He was breastfed till 6 months.

Mam bottles are fab by the way.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now