Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

WATERWIPES! what do you use them for?

(7 Posts)
bradleybecky Mon 28-Nov-16 20:11:39

Heard these are amazing - what do you use them for? Did you use them from day 1?

julez12 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:16:01

used them on DC when they were born in hosp & a week or so after. switched to asda sensitive & never had any bother. DC is now 2

Marmite27 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:17:54

Did the same as PP, used them for about 2 weeks or so, the n switched to aldi sensitive.

They are very wet though, normal ones felt dry in comparison when we switched.

AppleMagic Mon 28-Nov-16 21:19:34

I use them because I have a preservative allergy and they are the only brand I can use without my skin blistering. I am so happy they exist because otherwise I would be using flannels and water. They work just like regular wipes imo (I think in theory they dry out quicker but in practice we use so many it's a non-issue).

Heatherbell1978 Mon 28-Nov-16 21:19:41

Used them on DS when he was a newborn. Switched to normal wet wipes when he was a couple of months old. Cotton wool and water does nothing btw even if that's the given advice.

absolutelynotfabulous Mon 28-Nov-16 21:20:11

They ARE brilliant-much more moist than ordinary wipes. I use them on myself!

Calphurnia Mon 28-Nov-16 21:20:26

For nappy changes we used cotton wool & water at home & Water Wipes out.

Then when food happened used damp flannels at home & Water Wipes out.

Very kind to her eczema prone skin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now