Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Loughborough University research project - Kids Bicycles

(1 Post)
rlarkins Mon 07-Nov-16 15:05:45

Hello,

My name is Raoul Larkins and I am currently a final year industrial design student a Loughborough University, in the UK. I am taking part in the research stages of my Final Year Design Project. During this study I am looking to design and develop a modular kids bicycle that grows as the child grows. This product will cater to children aged 2 - 7 it will lower the amount of bicycle products parents will have to buy their children.

If your child is above the age of 7 years old could you please help me by filling in the following questionnaire. So I can gain an insight into the kids bicycle market and identify any opportunities for design. This questionnaire will take no more than 10 minutes.

rlarkins.typeform.com/to/eFUiSw

If you have any questions or further things you would like to let me know that is not covered in the questionnaire, please email me a r.c.larkins-13@student.lboro.ac.uk or comment directly on this thread.

Thank you in advance,

Raoul Larkins

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now