Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

GoAmber.co.uk

(3 Posts)
Laurajp1985 Sun 11-Sep-16 20:47:30

I ordered some Amber beads for my 5 month old baby around a month ago, has anyone had an experience with them? I've still not recieved them and after trying to contact them I have still had no reply in over a week after leaving a message with them on their website, I can't find a phone number anywhere or even a proper email address! Thanks in advance!

SoloD Fri 16-Sep-16 10:09:18

If all else fails you can call your bank or card company and ask them for a chargeback. This is where they hoick the money back out of the merchants account. Email them first to advise them of this (it tends to concentrate minds as the merchant will be landed with an additional fee as well).

Laurajp1985 Fri 16-Sep-16 10:53:23

Thanks solo D! As if by magic only this week it has arrived! After all this time! Although I've still had no response from the company, bit rude I thought! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now