Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Baby sleeping bags

(4 Posts)
Cozyhome Fri 26-Aug-16 22:57:49

When I had my baby there used to be a sleeping bag ( from Gap ) that had an elasticated bottom bit instead of poppers..
I found this invaluable in the middle of the night for nappy changes ........
I know they still sell them but what are they called ? Does anyone know please as if like to buy one as a gift

Bluecarrot Fri 26-Aug-16 23:00:51

Sleeping gown? But it's only a wee cotton thing rather than a warm blanket thing

TipBoov Fri 26-Aug-16 23:07:52

They are called bundlers. John Lewis and M&S sell them, I've seen them there recently.

Cozyhome Fri 26-Aug-16 23:35:03

Thankyou, yes that's exactly what I meant

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now