Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Good "Baby Gyms"

(3 Posts)
ExerciseSister Sun 03-Jul-16 23:02:19

Hey, My DS is currently only 6 months and I am thinking about getting some sort of Baby Gym and am finding it difficult to find anything in my price range.
Some advice or help would be appreciated
C

apatheticfallacy Sun 03-Jul-16 23:07:20

To be honest once my son was sitting up unaided at around six months he didn't really want to play with his baby gym for much longer - I used it me or for entertaining for him when he was lying flat all the time.

What about something like the vtech walker? The front panel comes off and can be played with on the floor or your little one can sit in front of it and play with the activity station. Once they're furniture cruising it's like a mini Zimmer frame to help them zoom around. I think you'd get more use out of that in the coming months. They sell for about £8-10 on the Facebook selling pages or its £25 on Amazon

workplacewoe Sun 03-Jul-16 23:15:42

I agree with PP. Not much value in a baby gym at 6 months as once they're up and sitting / crawling, they don't want to lie / sit at a baby gym. They're best for 0-7 months I'd say.

How about something like a Jumperoo?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now