Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Is elemis marine cream worth it?

(3 Posts)
abc12345 Fri 15-Jan-16 17:29:31

Hello all, I'm looking for a really good face cream. I'm mid 30s and starting to age! My skin looks really dehydrated recently and I think I'm in need of a change to my skincare routine... I've heard elemis is good. What do you think? Is it worth the price? Or is there anything else worth a try?

bodenbiscuit Fri 15-Jan-16 17:33:37

It's brilliant in my experience and particularly good for dehydrated skin.

Pancakeflipper Fri 15-Jan-16 17:48:04

I have sensitive dry skin and been using it about 4 yrs now - and I'm a swapper and changer always on the look out for the perfect moisturiser.
I obviously now look very youthful !

Over Winter I add couple of drops of oil (a clarins one) to the tiny bit of cream needed before putting on face in a morning and not had a dry scaley skin thing going on for years now.

It is expensive. You only need a very tiny amount. I find a 50ml pot lasts me about 3-4months.

Today I bought their cleanser. Will see how beautiful that makes me.
And the woman at the Elemis counter gave me great tips on dehydrated skin (I drink plenty of water but still get it at times).

Ask for some samples - they are usually happy to give you enough so you can try it for a week or 2.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now