Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Cupboard locks?

(7 Posts)
TestingTestingWonTooFree Sat 31-Oct-15 09:21:11

I've managed to secure most of my kitchen cupboards by elastic banding the handles together but there are a few that aren't in pairs so I need some kind of lock. Any suggestions? I was hoping the cheap ones I've seen on eBay would be ok.

Buttercup27 Sat 31-Oct-15 09:22:51

We use the baby Dan locks which I really good. We have them on our fridge freezer and 2 cupboards at the end of the row. I have also just put 1 on the kitchen door and am amazed that it works even with both dc trying to swing on the door.

Buttercup27 Sat 31-Oct-15 09:25:41

This is it. We got ours from amazon

TestingTestingWonTooFree Sat 31-Oct-15 14:00:19

Thanks Buttercup!

VinylScratch Sat 31-Oct-15 14:02:13

I found the ones that go inside the door better, I got a free one like the one above from the health visitor and it broke quite quickly.

VinylScratch Sat 31-Oct-15 14:03:53

Like this

Seriouslyffs Sat 31-Oct-15 14:05:16

YY to inside the door ones. But the very best way of keeping things away from dcs is... To keep them away. So I kept bleach in a high cupboard and knives were mounted on a magnet high next to the hob.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now