Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

What case/ cover do you have for your kindle?

(9 Posts)
clr2014 Mon 29-Dec-14 22:03:41

I'm excited about buying one for my kindle... Unsure whether to go for a case that the kindle sits in or a case that it slips in and out of... What works for you?

confused79 Mon 29-Dec-14 22:04:58

What kindle you got? I've got the basic one without a back light so have a official kindle one that has a flip out light, using the power from the kindle itself to light it.

IvanOsokin Mon 29-Dec-14 22:09:42

I splashed out on the official Amazon one for my Paperwhite. It's silly money, really, but it acts as an on/off switch as well and I like the quality and colour.

My old Kindle was a keyboard version and I had a cheap case that held it in with elastic strips across the corners, folded back on itself when you were reading and had a magnetic closure. It worked fine, looked okay and did the job.

Personally I wouldn't use one that I had to take the Kindle out of each time because it makes it less convenient to use and would be more of a hassle when standing on crowded public transport etc.

clr2014 Tue 30-Dec-14 05:34:03

Thanks. I have the voyage one so no light needed...

captainweasel Tue 30-Dec-14 05:45:36

I have one which looks like an old leather back book. The kindle is slipped inside and held in place by corner straps. It looks cool. But is a bit clunky.

RoundYonPreMadonna Tue 30-Dec-14 05:56:28

This is mine. It's a belkin. I rather like it. Hard so protects the precious Voyage. Magnetic do front cover sticks to back for one handed reading.

RoundYonPreMadonna Tue 30-Dec-14 05:57:37

Like this.

cuphat Tue 30-Dec-14 07:28:30

I have the official one for my paperwhite. It was expensive but I'm glad I got it; it's great quality and I love how it looks.

clr2014 Tue 30-Dec-14 10:58:30

I really liked the look of the classic book covers before I actually had a kindle but now wondering if too awkward to read one handed with...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now