Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Ewan the dream sheep or tranquil turtle?

(3 Posts)
MyNameIsButterfly Fri 26-Dec-14 22:19:07

my DD is a terrible sleeper and i never had anything like it for her but I'm expecting no2 soon and would buy anything to help her/him be a better sleeper. I've been considering either Ewan the dream sheep or tranquil turtle by cloud B. Any recommendations? thank you smile

barmybunting Fri 26-Dec-14 22:21:57

I haven't heard of the turtle, but Ewan is a godsend! I am currently lying with 5 week old DD asleep on me with Ewan playing before I transfer her to get cot. We got Ewan a week after we arrived home from hospital and the white noise settles her happily most evenings. I would definitely recommend him!

Batmam Fri 26-Dec-14 22:46:56

Ewan was the best thing I ever bought, used it with DD since birth to get her to associate it(him?) with sleep and it worked for two years to help her get back to sleep if she woke in the night. Now it's working its magic on DS!

No idea about the turtle sorry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now