Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Tesco instant photos - question

(3 Posts)
insanelycheerful Wed 17-Dec-14 22:29:44

This is probably a stupid question, but I've never used them before! Can I print a photo from my phone using Tesco instant photos in store? I am sure my local store has instant photos but not sure if I can just rock up with my iPhone and print a picture?! Do I need the lead?! blush

Justfivemoreminutesplease Wed 17-Dec-14 22:34:41

From my experience, no you don't need a lead as you plug your iPhone into their machine that has the lead attached. However, my iPhone never seems to like their machines and so I just downloaded the Tesco photos app from the istore & now printy photos from my phone at Tesco that way.
V helpful staff though who are always there helping all of the grannies and me try and navigate how to print a bloomin photo smile

insanelycheerful Wed 17-Dec-14 23:04:58

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad I'm not alone in my struggles with these things. You are clearly streets ahead of me in terms of experience though! grin
Am hoping I can get a photo printed tomorrow/fri for my DH. Fingers crossed!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now