Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Best toddler two-step ladder, anyone?

(4 Posts)
totallynaive Tue 28-May-13 13:51:37

So our 2.3yo can get into the habit of washing his hands, etc. We'll need two so we don't want to spend a lot. Something sturdy, unfussy design, preferably wood.
So far the best I've seen is the GLTC white wooden steps, but I don't know if these are high enough. They are about £25, which is fair to good value.

(Do children fall off steps? I don't remember ever falling off the very unsafe-looking bathroom stool we used to clamber onto in the days when dads wore All Spice.)

motherofvikings Tue 28-May-13 13:56:25

I'm sure ikea do some. here

My dc have one of the plastic tall steps. They do fall off them, but then that's usually because they both stand on it and 'help' each other wash their hands hmm

totallynaive Tue 28-May-13 20:38:10

Ooh, the Ikea one does look like good value. Thanks.

VinegarDrinker Tue 28-May-13 20:41:45

I got one in Ikea yesterday, £15 reduced to a fiver in the sale. We have the low plastic Ikea step too but it's too small to be of use yet. DS is 2y3m too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now