Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Is it worth getting an IPod

(3 Posts)
mrspaddy Sun 19-May-13 14:14:56

Hi, I currently use a radio with headphones out walking.. I know - out of touch.
I was thinking of getting an IPOD.. never had one. I use an IPAD at work so I know the benefit of owning one except I have a notepad at home and travel mostly by car etc. so I don't really need one.

What I might use an IPOD for - Couch to 5k (after baby arrives), songs during labour (recommended by yoga teacher) etc.

Is it worth getting?

Thanks so much, mrsp

weebleknievel Sun 19-May-13 14:28:20

Deffo worth getting one! It's brill, I treated myself to one of the classic 160GB ones 4 years ago for about £189, seemed expensive at the time but has been worth every penny. I'd previously had other brands of MP3 player that were cheaper but a false economy as they broke or the sound quality wasn't as good.

It is used every day, I have docking stations around the house and a connector for the car. I also use it on train commutes or when going on holiday and it stops my travel sickness.

It has also helped me declutter the house as it holds my entire CD collection (450 CDs) so I freed up loads of space in the house! It's great to be able to carry my entire music collection with me and to have something to listen to for every mood.

weebleknievel Sun 19-May-13 14:29:23

PS even with almost 13000 songs on it it is nowhere near full.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now