Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

changing top

(2 Posts)
a1mumsmile Sat 12-Jan-13 23:50:16

Does anyone know where I can buy a changing top frame to go on top of a chest of drawers from? I would then place the changing mat in it?

Thank you.

AlfalfaMum Sat 12-Jan-13 23:57:16

I've seen cot top changers in mothercare, I suppose one of those would do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now