Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Where can I get baby wash cloths and muslins?

(4 Posts)
Pictureperfect Sun 14-Oct-12 12:17:25

Hello, I'm having real problems finding baby wash cloths at an ok price, boots ones seem so expensive for what they are and we can't find them in the supermarkets, even eBay ones aren't that cheap! I know some people get them from home bargains or B&M but we don't have them in our area. Has anyone seen some while looking around different baby sites? The same for cheap but nice muslins (best I can find is asda 3 for £3.50. Thank you

lljkk Sun 14-Oct-12 17:55:42

Ebay, preloved?
You don't need Muslins, you know, a soft combed cotton flannel sheet cut to right size pieces would do as well.

AWomanCalledHorse Sun 14-Oct-12 17:57:09

Poundland sell a 6 pack of baby flannels, they're quite small but good to use as a wash cloth or reuseable nappy wipe.

You could always just use cheap flannels. DS has never used bibs or muslins, just flannels.

BikeRunSki Sun 14-Oct-12 18:07:15

Ikea do a pack of about 7 washcloths with different coloured tags on the corners for around £3. They do a pack of 3 big pattetened muslins (red or blue design) for a similar price. Muslins are pricey, but invaluable and will last through lots of babies. Both my DC have had muslins my mum had for me and my siblings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now