Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Sleep training clock

(3 Posts)
tjlookup Wed 26-Sep-12 09:10:50

I've been using a sleep clock for a while now for DS (the Gro-Clock from amazon) but he's now learnt to switch it to the sun (get up) setting when he wants to get out of bed in the morning. Has anyone tried any others?
On a related note we'll be on holiday soon and I wanted to get something similar for my iPhone for him, any recommendations?

Thanks

TJ

janek Wed 26-Sep-12 12:04:58

We have a magic light, which is essentially a lamp on a timer switch, if you fiddle with it you end up with no light at all, rather than an earlier morning as the light needs to be set to 'on' to work with the timer.

We also have it, and the timer, on top of the wardrobe so little fiddling fingers cannot sabotage my nights. It works pretty well for us, although it does occasionally wake them when they may have stayed asleep, not that often though!

sweetaddict Wed 26-Sep-12 12:17:39

We have kidsleep clock, been brilliant, the display just flips to awake picture, no noise. It's pretty flimsy and bit fiddly but reckon worth the money.
Now I need to teach dd7 to tell the actual time tho...not just 'rabbits awake'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now