Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Does anyone know a toothpaste that tastes like "Milk Teeth"

(8 Posts)
upthealdi Tue 18-Oct-11 09:35:08

DS2 has just turned five and is still using Milk Teeth toothpaste (for 0-3) because he dislikes the other versions (the 3plus one is strawberry and Big Teeth is just yuk apparently). He doesn't like my toothpaste either.

I have told him I am not buying Milk Teeth toothpaste any more because he is too old for it. Anyone know one that tastes the same?

He is a super-fussy eater generally by the way

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 09:37:38

The 3+ one we use is mildly minty, its from boots and its called little teeth, which makes me think its the follow on from milk teeth. Its not strawberry, it does have a red stripe through it, but its minty, its not strong though.

MurderBloodstabsandgore Tue 18-Oct-11 09:38:59

We use the boots one in this house too.

The others are deemed to be 'too fizzy' hmm

MurderBloodstabsandgore Tue 18-Oct-11 09:39:36

Oh, having read, it's not the same this one is blue and 'mild mint' it's got a shark on it.

lesstalkmoreaction Tue 18-Oct-11 09:41:03

We changed to the childrens Pronamel sensodyne toothpaste after trying everything else, and I mean everything!!

upthealdi Tue 18-Oct-11 09:46:52

Ah, Byeckers, my older ds said it was strawberry, clearly I have been misinformed.

Murderbloodstabsandgore, is it just a Boots own brand one?

lenak Tue 18-Oct-11 09:49:35

We use aquafresh little teeth- we were using the aquafresh milk teeth. DD claims she doesn't like it and wants the 'white' one back (little teeth has a red stripe), but has been told that she can't have the other one because you are not allowed it when you are 4.

She does ask for a drink with it to take the taste away, but again, we just tell her to suck water off her brush when she has finished.

She doesn't really mind the taste, she just doesn't like change and I don't stand for messing around <harsh mom emoticon>

Byeckersiambloodyscarylike Tue 18-Oct-11 10:19:57

It is the aqua fresh one, like lenak, i have just checked, i used it by accident one morning and its definitely not strawberry, but maybe the red stripe suggests strawberry, like anything unexplained on a food item, my ds says its 'dirt' i tell him, no it's not dirt, it's poison grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now