Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Super Christening gift!

(3 Posts)
janecurran Thu 13-Oct-11 09:24:56

I found this great gift idea at www.Treegifts.com. My sister was absolutely thrilled, said it was the best thing a new Godmother could give. They send a tree grown in a pot, all decorated with ribbons and confetti but more importantly with an engraved plant marker that you can say something meaningful on. I sent a Wild Cherry tree with "Grow up together in beauty and love" engraved. It comes with a card as well, and planting instructions. Its soooo much nicer than another silver frame as it will grow with her and last forever. I'm thrilled to have started out so well as a Godmother! Oh, they cost £25-£30 including delivery.

PaschaTheSlasher Thu 13-Oct-11 09:32:55

Or you could buy a tree from the garden centre and plant it in the ground where it belongs for about a tenner. And a card for a pound.

Job done. No expensive tat necessary.

janecurran Thu 13-Oct-11 09:36:37

Oh you do plant them out. She's having a planting ceremony with it. And the enraving makes it special to her. You could write a message on a plastic marker I suppose but its not the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now