Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Secondary School PE bag

(7 Posts)
MandJane Sat 10-Sep-11 18:32:01

My daughter needs a bag to put all her PE kit in as well as carry her messenger bag to school. Towel, skort, top, jumper, shin pads, trainers and socks. A normal PE/sports kit bag I bought her is too small. Any suggestions on what else I can use?

lostinpants Sat 10-Sep-11 18:35:49

I got a larger than average size one in Tescos this week - it had a zip down each side to expand it and an extra zipped compartment at the front. Only about £4.00 I think.

AtYourCervix Sat 10-Sep-11 18:40:10

you need to buy her an extortionately priced Hoodie from either Jack Wills or Hollister.The DDs and all their mates appear to favour these. Be warned though - They will only last a few weeks and the expectation is that you will then supply a new Hoodie with bag every few weeks.

gorionine Sat 10-Sep-11 18:43:02

lostinpants I think it is the one we got last year for Dd, really good and survived really well in spite of being rather cheap.

MandJane Sat 10-Sep-11 20:40:51

I managed to find a large kit bag from Not On The High Street.com Just in case other mums need to know, they have lots of bags on there.

MaureenMLove Sat 10-Sep-11 21:11:13

grin @ AtYourCervix! I was going to say the same thing!

I've known DD to chose something from the shop that gives posh carriers, over another, just so she has a cool bag for PE!

Lilyloo Sat 10-Sep-11 21:12:32

I would also say the 'in' carrier bag from the 'in' store

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now