Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

A watch that beeps loudly every hour for my 5 year old DS

(7 Posts)
ChocFudgeCake Wed 31-Aug-11 23:36:07

He's having problems with remembering to go to the toilet sad I thought that'll help him. Thanks a lot

lesstalkmoreaction Wed 31-Aug-11 23:40:33

We bought one for this it was recommended by the continence clinic, it was actually designed for people to remember to take medication, I am sat here racking my brain trying to remember the website. I shall go and google!!

Be warned though if you remind him to go every hour do not expect his body to hold on to urine longer than an hour.

ChocFudgeCake Wed 31-Aug-11 23:43:24

Ah, yes please tell me if you find the link. I shall search too. I hadn't thought of the last thing you said... I hope I won't make things worse!! But i'm always telling myself that we have to try something...thanks

lesstalkmoreaction Wed 31-Aug-11 23:55:16

I can't find one but if you google kids vibrating reminder watch it comes up with the watches but they all seem to be american incontinence sites, I can't seem to find the one I bought ours from. They do beep as well, it cost about £25 I think.
You do have to be careful you don't use one for too long but anything is worth trying. I'll try to find the watch to see if its got a name on it.

lesstalkmoreaction Thu 01-Sep-11 00:02:49

I can't find it sorry but this article is useful to read www.nationalincontinence.com/s/SelectingWatches

ChocFudgeCake Thu 01-Sep-11 00:03:44

Thanks, I also found American sites... I'll look a bit more

ChocFudgeCake Thu 01-Sep-11 00:04:22

I just saw the link, will read it now. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now